Sales and Marketing Executive
You will perform all duties as defined on the Job Description below, and further, It is also understood and agreed to by the Employee that his/her assignment, duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by the Employer in its sole discretion without causing termination or changes of this agreement.
- Represent the company at the designated sites.
- Market the site properly to potential target clients.
- Disseminating information regarding availability and status of the property.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
- Submit daily work plans to the marketing manager.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
- Proper filing of all documents regarding property
- Communicate any changes regarding the property to the Marketing Manager and all the concerned parties.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales.
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder.
- Team working skills, assertive and flexible.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.